Skip to content
- Read and understand the Eligibility and Policies page.
- Create a project based on the theme below.
- The projects will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Answers the question asked in the theme.
- Creativity, originality, and insightfulness.
- The project is expected to be new and unique for this scholarship application. Projects submitted previously for class work or other projects are not allowed.
- Demonstration of effort and attention to detail in your application and project.
- All content (videos, images, and/or songs) must be copyright free and/or acknowledgement must be given to the source. Example: if a song is used in a video, the Name/Artist must be cited.
- Please direct any questions regarding the application or theme to firstname.lastname@example.org